Calling all artists! Milwaukee Riverkeeper is looking for talented artists to design a graphic for our 2016 Spring River Cleanup. Your artwork will be featured on 4,000 volunteer t-shirts as well as on all of our posters, postcards, and social media. We’re also offering a $100 prize and our undying admiration for the winning design.
- We are looking for high-quality image files (Vector art files preferred) with dimensions of approximately 12” x 12”.
- Submissions are limited to two colors only!
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per person.
- Submissions should include the year, a reference to the cleanup, and the Milwaukee Riverkeeper logo (below). See examples of previous years’ designs above.
- T-shirt color suggestions are welcome but not guaranteed.
- All submissions can be emailed to Alexis Tabakow at email@example.com
- The deadline for submissions is Monday, February 29 at 5pm.
- The top submissions will be selected by Milwaukee Riverkeeper staff and posted to our Facebook page where you can then vote on your favorite. Voting begins on Thursday, March 3 and ends on Tuesday, March 8 at noon.
About the Clean Up
Milwaukee Riverkeeper is a non-profit organization working to protect water quality and wildlife habitat in the river corridors and to advocate for sound land use in the Milwaukee, Menomonee, and Kinnickinnic River Watersheds. One of our largest events is the Annual Spring River Cleanup during which over 4,000 volunteers work at more than 50 different sites around Milwaukee to remove several tons of waste from our rivers. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, April 23rd. For more information about our organization and programs or to find out ways to get involved, please visit our website at www.milwaukeeriverkeeper.org or email our Spring Cleanup Coordinator, Alexis Tabakow (firstname.lastname@example.org).