October 24, 2014
The County Supervisors pushed back the vote on the Dam from September to October, and its possible it could be pushed back later due to political maneuvering and other priorities (including the 2015 budget). Right now there is a vote at the Parks Committee scheduled for this Tuesday October 28th at 9 AM (with possible Board vote on November 6th, unless delayed again). Please attend if you can!

In order to continue to build support for dam removal, we STILL need you to contact your County Supervisors and the County Executive and tell them that Estabrook Dam should be removed and that they should stop delaying a vote on the preferred alternative for the Dam (contact info here).

Be sure to check out our new frequently asked Estabrook Dam document here! Read more about Estabrook Dam here.